Great day of service Golf Tournament
In 2016, we raised $18,720 for 2017's Great Day of Service. Thank you to everyone who participated!
The GDS Golf Tournament directly funds the Great Day of Service and other local outreach ministries. Make plans now to join us on Monday, September 18 for a fun day of golf, and leave an eternal impact on Gainesville! Online registration is now closed, but you can still walk up and register the day of the event. You won't want to miss it!
If you are interested in being a sponsor, please contact Misty Leach at 770-536-2341.
- Four (4) person modified scramble
- White Tees (Men), Gold Tees (65+ Senior), Red Tees (Ladies)
- 2 mulligans per person: $20 (Mulligan tickets eligible for door prize drawings.)
- Corkcicle Tumbler or 58" Vented Umbrella
- Prizes will be awarded to winners in gross and net divisions
- Closest to the pin on all par 3’s
- 1 year lease on a new Ford to player who makes the first hole-in-one on designated par 3
Schedule of Events - Monday, September 18
at Chattahoochee Golf Club
- 11am - Registration and driving range opens
- 12pm - Lunch on the carts (boxed lunches provided by
Krystal, Travis & Janice Rogers)
- 12:30pm - Shotgun start
- 5pm - Dinner in the clubhouse (meal provided by
Johnny's BBQ, Tharpe & Judy Ward)
- 5:30pm - Awards and door prizes