Driving Directions (From Atlanta via I-85):
- Take I-85 North from Atlanta.
- Exit onto I-985 North.
- On I-985 get off at Exit 22 and turn left onto US 129 North.
- On the street with all of the antebellum homes, Hwy 60 joins 129 North. At the fork in the road (in front of the Gainesville Civic Center), Hwy 60 and 129 North split. Take Hwy 60 North towards Dahlonega, Georgia.
- Stay on Hwy 60, cross over Thompson Bridge (Lake Lanier). The church will be on your right once you cross the lake.
(The distance from Exit 22 to GFUMC is approximately 5.8 miles.)
Driving Directions (From Atlanta via 400):
- Take 400 North to Exit 17.
- Turn right on Highway 306.
- Travel approximately 10 miles to Highway 53 towards Gainesville.
- After approximately 5 miles turn left at Sardis Road.
- Stay to the right on Sardis Road. You will pass Sardis Elementary School.
- At the four-way stop, turn left and continue on Sardis Road.
- At the four way stop, turn right onto Ledan Road. Follow Ledan Road to the traffic light.
- At the traffic light, turn right onto Thompson Bridge Road (Highway 60). Pass Ingles grocery store and through the traffic light.
- At the next traffic light, turn left onto Dunlap Road. The church is on the left immediately after you turn left.
2780 Thompson Bridge Road NE
Gainesville, Georgia 30506
Church Office 770.536.2341
The Church Office is open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.